My Bucket List – April 2010*
- Write a book on Aging Well
- Go to Hawaii (a cruise with Norwegian Cruise Line?)
- Own a corvette
- Pay off all debt
- Take a photography course
- Ride on a hovercraft
- Move to a bungalow
- Watch my children graduate from high school (one down, one to go!)
- Watch my children graduate from college/university
- Watch my children get married
- Celebrate my 50th Wedding Anniversary
Life is short and you have to enjoy every day. Focus on the positive and count your blessings. Achieving your own goals and dreams can help you feel happier. Have a happy day!
“Happiness is what you feel when what you want to happen happens.”
- Angela G. Gentile
*Updated 06 Sep 2014.