Thursday, April 15, 2010

Ellen De-Generous


Sometimes when I am at the gym on the elliptical, I put on my ear buds and hook up to one of the TV channels they have playing.  One of the TV programs I like to watch is Ellen.  Ellen DeGeneres is funny, uplifting, and often has interesting and humourous guests on.  Today I watched some funny videos and some interesting and very humourous Real Estate listings.  She loves to dance, and gets the whole audience up and dancing.  She's a Covergirl, she's married, and is openly gay.  She is very generous and often has giveaways  for the entire audience at her shows (I'd love to go to one of her shows!). 
I enjoyed her voice as the fish Dory in the movie, Finding Nemo.  Dory had a short term memory problem, and Ellen brought so much humour into the role and it made it more fun to watch.  She is currently a judge on Americal Idol and she brings humour into the show whenever she can.
This is an excellent quote I found:
"For me, it's that I contributed, ... That I'm on this planet doing some good and making people happy. That's to me the most important thing, that my hour of television is positive and upbeat and an antidote for all the negative stuff going on in life. "  Ellen DeGeneres
Check out The Ellen DeGeneres Show at http://ellen.warnerbros.com/ 
Have a happy day!
~Angela

No comments: