Sunday, June 13, 2010

What a Wonderful Site


I happened upon a great website that I just had to share with you.  It's called, "theBERRY".   I found this website when I was looking for something funny to look at.   I saw pictures from all over the world, and it entertained me for quite a while.  I have bookmarked it as a "favourite".  I saw cute and amazing pictures of kids and animals and so much more.  The photoshop pages are really creative.

From theBERRY "about" page:

"theBERRY displays the best original and viral photos floating around the internet within witty galleries. Images range from adorable and sweet to hilarious and unexpected. Started in November 2009 by sisters Emily (Chicago, IL) and Megan (Bloomington, IN), theBERRY has grown to entertain an average of 100,000 visitors per day and produces over 5 million monthly pageviews.

Where do the photos come from? Emily and Megan wake up every day and mine the internet for the funniest, most bizarre images from around the world. They visit websites in Russia, Japan, China, Hungary, Spain and Germany, to discover the best of the best and bring it to the U.S. Quite a few of theBERRY’s photos are submitted by loyal followers too. Providing entertainment via thousands of photo galleries -theBERRY.com is the ultimate escape from your daily grind."

Check it out if you want to be entertained.  You may be pleasantly surprised.

Have a great day!

~Angela

No comments: