As I was getting ready for my day, I noticed that most of my skin care products have something in common. They all have Vitamin E and/or Aloe Vera. I find that these two ingredients provide the nourishment that my skin needs, especially in this dry, cold climate. Have you noticed what makes your skin feel good? Here are some of the skin care products I use and find them to be quite effective:
- St. Ives Swiss Formula, Vitamin E Advanced Body Moisturizer
- St. Ives Elements Timeless Skin Daily Micro-Dermabrasion with fine mineral crystals, chamomile and vitamin E
- Lever 2000 Fresh Aloe with crisp cucumber and aloe extracts, Refreshing Soap Bars
- Balea Exfoliating Face Mask with Aloe Vera Leaf and Ginseng
- Avon Beauty Soap with Aloe and Vitamin E for Face and Body
- Equate Vitamin E Cream
Looking after our biggest organ is very important. It is the outer expression of who we are and provides protection against all the elements. Drinking lots of water, avoiding the sun, using sunscreen, reducing alcohol intake and not smoking all aid in providing a healthy looking skin (and a healthy lifestyle!).
By the way - I just found a can of Barbasol Thick and Rich Shaving Cream in my bathroom cabinet. It says "With Aloe".
Healthy skin is happy skin. Be happy in your own skin.
Have a wonderful day!
~ Angela Gentile