Monday, November 8, 2010

Do you see 11:11?

For a long time now, I have been noticing when the clock says 11:11.  This time comes twice daily, and whenever I see it, I have a good feeling.  There are others that say once they start noticing it, they start seeing it more often.  Whenever I see it on a clock, I take note.  Sometimes I verbalize it.

What is the meaning behind this phenomenon?  Some people think it's a prompt to make a wish. Some people say that it's a reminder that there are angels are watching over us.



"These 11:11 Wake-Up Calls on your digital clocks, mobile phones, VCR’s and microwaves are the "trademark" prompts of a group of just 1,111 fun-loving Spirit Guardians, or Angels, and the 11:11 prompt is their way of using our innate ability for pattern recognition to let us know that they are here."  From Do You See 11:11?


There are even Facebook Pages devoted to 11:11.  Do you ever notice when it's 11:11? 

For more info, check out these sites:
11:11 (numerology) on Wikipedia:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/11:11_%28numerology%29
Do You See 11:11?  http://www.1111spiritguardians.com/ 

Have a wonderful day!

~ Angela Gentile

No comments: