Friday, January 7, 2011

Follow Your Dream


I have started writing a book.

I have a new dream and passion these days.  As of January 3, 2011, I have started writing a book.  There is a book inside of me, and it's just bursting to get out.  It is going to be about AGING.  I am very excited to put together all my new knowledge and many years of experience (both personal and professional) on the subject of aging and put it into a book.  It will appeal to those middle-aged and beyond.  I have started working on an Introduction, a Table of Contents, and I have been asking people to complete a survey on what their thoughts, feelings and opinions are on aging.  I have also registered for an online book writing course that I am very excited about.

I have been pleasantly surprised by all the support and interest that has been generated over the last few days.  I have always dreamed of being an author, and I feel this is my time.

Follow your dreams, fuel your passion, and soar with creativity.

Have a great day!

~ Angela Gentile

No comments: