Helen Steiner Rice's 10 Commandments
1. Thou shalt be happy
2. Thou shalt use thy talents to make others glad.
3. Thou shalt rise above defeat and trouble.
4. Thou shalt look upon each day as a new day.
5. Thou shalt always do thy best and leave the rest to God.
6. Thou shalt not waste thy time and energy in useless worry.
7. Thou shalt look only on the bright side of life.
8. Thou shalt not be afraid of tomorrow.
9. Thou shalt have a kind word and a kind deed for everyone.
10. Thou shalt say each morning -- I am a child of God and nothing can hurt me.
I really like Helen's 10 Commandments. I was reminded of her when I was in the store today. There was a 2011 Calendar with her name on it. She has such great quotes. So positive and optimistic. She was born in 1900 and died in 1981. Her quotes live on.
Have a great day!
~ Angela Gentile