Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Writer's Block


So, finally, after seven months of blogging once daily, I have come to a point where I don't know what I want to write about or post.  I think this is what they call "writer's block".  I've heard about it before, but I've never actually experienced it until now.  I may be feeling this way because I have been inundated with new learning.  This past weekend I was in a 20-hour course on Customer Relations, and then earlier this week I had another 16 hour training session for P.I.E.C.E.S..  I believe that there comes a point sometimes when one's creative energy and juices slow down and there's just nothing left to give. 

On the Bright Side, I do have a post for today.  It's not my usual type of post, but at least it's a post.  Sometimes I have people ask me, "How do you decide what you are going to write about?" or "What inspires your writing?".  What inspires me is day-to-day activities that I come across, and I try to think of three types of categories - Live, Love, Laugh.  I try to make sure that my blog post relates to one of these three areas.  So far, up until now, I have done just that.


My solution for Writer's Block is to write about it and to take a break.  When the block clears, I'll be back.

Have a great day.

~ Angela Gentile

No comments: