Friday, August 20, 2010

Sweet Dreams



Dreams are necessary to life.
--Anais Nin


Do you remember your dreams?  I do.  The other night I dreamed that I was getting ready to leave a cruise ship that I had been travelling on for a week or so.  When I did a little research, I found a website called, "Dream Moods, Your Dream Symbol Interpretation".  I looked up what "travel" means, and it states that "if your travels come to an end, then it symbolizes successful completion of your goals".  I can relate to that, as I have been working on getting a new job, and I now have it and it's going well.  My son said he dreamed about high school.  This may mean that he needs to start preparing for the real world, or maybe he's thinking about the bonds and relationships he's made while in school.  He will start back to school in about 4 weeks.   

When you have a dream that you remember, you can check on Dream Moods or any other dream interpretation website or book to see what it may mean for you.  There are all kinds of books on dreams and what they mean.  Sometimes it's interesting to stop and reflect on your dreams to see if there are any other possible meanings or insight that can be gained from your dreams.   

Sometimes our dreams are complete nonsense and we can't really figure out what happened.  Our mind works in mysterious ways.  There are also common dreams, like Falling, or Flying. 

Check out the website, "Dream Moods: Your Dream Symbol Interpretation" at www.dreammoods.com.

Sweet dreams!

~ Angela Gentile



No comments: