Monday, July 26, 2010

Hot in Cleveland - TV Sitcom


I heard about this new sitcom on TV, called, "Hot in Cleveland".  I watched it the other night, and I was laughing out loud.  It stars Valerie Bertinelli and Betty White.   There are three women who were on their way to Paris looking for love, and their plane had an emergency landing in Cleveland Ohio, and they ended up loving it there.  They rented a place from an older woman, Elka (Betty White).  The episode I watched has a hilarious with funny scene at the end, about "going downtown".  Elka and her date had a fight, because he wouldn't "go downtown".  He ended up coming to her door, and told her he was "willing to try going downtown".  The conversation continued and the audience (and myself) were laughing out loud.  It was so funny.  I will be sure to watch it again.

I found a clip on YouTube, called Hot In Cleveland: Sneak Peek.  Go to this link to see more:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezdQKhHFBmE

To see a news article about 88-year-old Betty White, click on this link:  http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/Entertainment/20100725/betty-white-cleveland-100725/

Hot in Cleveland can be seen on Shaw TV in Winnipeg, Canada on Monday nights at 7pm on CTV (Channel 5).  Check your local listings to find out when it's playing in your area. 

Have a great day!

~Angela Gentile

No comments: