Friday, July 23, 2010

Einstein - The World's Smartest Bird

"Live in such a way that you would not be ashamed to sell your parrot to the town gossip." -- Will Rogers


I was looking for something for Friday Lite this week, and I came across this video about a talking parrot named Einstein.  I used to have budgies when I was young, and we also had a cockatiel when my kids were little.  I remember trying to get our cockatiel "Scotty" to talk, and he was able to copy some of our sounds. He even learned how to copy the noise the microwave makes when it is done. He used to whistle at me when I walked down the stairs. I love birds, and I found this video on "Einstein the Parrot".  There are a number of videos on YouTube about Einstein, and I found this video to be really entertaining.   I hope you enjoy watching Einstein.  It is a funny and entertaining three minutes.

Click here or go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1FtvS4ORwI&feature=related to see Einstein the Parrot performing on Animal Planet.

Have a great day!

~ Angela Gentile

No comments: