Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Life's simple pleasures

I have two favourite simple pleasures. The first, is called, Tim Horton's steeped tea. I take a large, with double milk. It's even more pleasurable when you roll up the rim, and win. I often find myself waiting in long line ups in drive-thru. The warm, rich taste is so comforting, and when I drink tea I feel good. The caffeine also helps keep my engine running smoothly.

My second favourite, is chocolate. Cadbury's Burnt Almond Dark is one of the most decadent chocolate bars that I've ever tasted. The rich taste of dark chocolate is only for the chocolate connisseur to fully appreciate. I only need a little to completely satisfy my craving. I've even heard that dark chocolate is good for you. What a bonus!

Simple pleasures make our lives a little brighter.

Cheers!

Angela

No comments: