Friday, January 20, 2012

Acupuncture Article Archives

I was searching my name on Google, and I came across an old article, from 1996 called Chinese Medicine Offers Hope for Infertility and Dysmenorrhea.  It's an article I wrote about acupuncture and it appeared in THE AQUARIAN newspaper, Fall 1996 edition.  Dr. Yanli Cao, C. M. D. is a Chinese Medicine Doctor, and I went to her when she worked in Winnipeg.  Now she works in Toronto.  Click on the link below to get to the article.  Hard to believe that this article is still being used 16 years later!  It's a very personal story about how Chinese medicine and acupuncture helped me with my hormone imbalance and two and a half years of infertility.

http://www.chinesehealthway.com/arti.htm

Chinese medicine is a good option to consider when conventional medicine doesn't seem to be helping.  It's a great complementary or alternative therapy that has been around for thousands of years.

It's interesting to see what things we find on the internet when we search our name. Now THE AQUARIAN can be found online, as well.

Have an awesome day!

Angela Gentile

No comments: