Tuesday, December 14, 2010

What Colour is Your Aura?

The other day I met a woman, named Terrie.  We were at a workshop together, and I sat beside her.  She looked familiar to me, and we decided that we had probably met before at another workshop.  The workshop ended at lunch time, and I invited her to have lunch with me.  She accepted.

We talked about our work and our interests and got to know each other a bit. The interesting thing about her is that she said that she could see the "aura" of the workshop facilitator.  She said it was blue.  She also said she sensed the room was full of "angels".  I was intrigued by her observation.  I asked her if she could see my aura.  She took a look at me, and I could see her looking "over" me, almost "through" me.  After a couple of seconds of deep concentration, she said my aura was yellow.  I asked if it was a bright yellow?  She said no, it was more pale, like the colour you would see on a baby. She also said that my aura was very tight and close to me.  She said I was "centered".

I could tell she was a bit hesitant to share this information, and she said that she had never talked to anyone else about this before (except her husband).  I encouraged her by telling her she had a wonderful gift.  She went on to share some personal stories about her intuitive/psychic abilities.  I told her about my interest in this field. 

I thanked Terrie for sharing her gift with me.  We exchanged particulars, and parted ways.  I then looked up on the internet what this pale yellow aura meant.  I went to Aura Color Meanings, and here's what it said about the pale yellow aura:
  • The aura is the electromagnetic field that surrounds the human body (Human Energy Field-HEF) and every organism and object in the Universe.
  • YELLOW AURA COLOR:  Relates to the spleen and life energy. It is the color of awakening, inspiration, intelligence and action shared, creative, playful, optimistic, easy-going. 
  • Light or pale yellow: Emerging psychic and spiritual awareness; optimism and hopefulness; positive excitement about new ideas. 

I felt a very positive feeling after spending some time with Terrie.  She confirmed for me what I was feeling inside, in terms of my outlook on life.  I especially like that for people like Terrie, my optimism and positivity is visible.  Terrie said that she's never looked into what the different colors mean.   I know that many people don't believe in this kind of thing, but I find it fascinating and I am always open to new ideas and new experiences.  It makes life interesting, doesn't it?

Have a great day!

~ Angela Gentile

No comments: