Thursday, June 24, 2010

Life's Greatest Gift


"The only way to get what you really want, is to know what you really want.
And the only way to know what you really want, is to know yourself.
And the only way to know yourself, is to be yourself.
And the only way to be yourself is to listen to your heart."
-- Mike Dooley

I have been enjoying the work of Mike Dooley.  He is an author who has written many books, and he is very inspiring and funny.  I found this video and I really enjoyed it.  He talks about Life's Greatest Gift, and puts a positive spin on problems we face in life.  It's almost 7 minutes long, and worth the time.



Mike believes that thoughts become things, so whatever you focus your attention on, whether it's positive or negative, you will get more of the same.  What you focus on, expands. This is also known as the Law of Attraction. I saw a movie called, The Secret, and it was really good at explaining this theory. I use this way of thinking when I find myself focussing on negative things, or the "problems" in my life.  I always try to look at the brighter side of things, and this helps me get through those days.  This latest video from Mike was very entertaining and helps me look at things differently. 

Happy day!

~ Angela

No comments: