Saturday, May 15, 2010

How's Your Mojo?

I have lots of links in this post, just like the links on the chain in this picture. 

How's your mojo these days?  Mojo is that personal magnetism, charm and sex appeal that we all have in varying degrees. It's that positivity, that soul or life-force that we all crave.  Some have it more than others.  Some have it, then lose it and have to find it again.  Think Austin Powers

When I watched the movie,  "My Life in Ruins" (2009) starring Nia Vardalos, it was entertaining to see how her somewhat bored character, Georgia, was able to search for and find her "kefi" (Greek for mojo).  The love stories that were threaded throughout the movie were fun to watch and there were very touching moments that made this movie quite endearing.

I found this link on the internet, called, "How to Get Your Mojo Working".  Primarily written for the single guy looking to improve his love life, but I think everyone can get something out of it.

Here's a man's perspective on mojo that I found interesting, Get Your Mojo Back, or Else...  I like his perspective on categories and sub-categories of mojo.

Here's something for the ladies:  Women:  How to get your mojo back.  The part about finding a new job really hits home for me. 

I hope this will get you thinking about your mojo, as it has for me, and I hope you can help others achieve their optimal levels of mojo, too!

Ciao!
~Angela

No comments: