Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Two very kind words, Thank you.

 
Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.
-- Marcel Proust

How many times did you say "Thank you" today?  How many times did you hear "Thank you" today?  These are two very powerful, kind words that express gratitude and happiness. 
 
As my daughter leaves her friends house after a great time, she always says, "Thanks for having me over".  Whenever I go to my mother-in-laws for supper, I always say thanks so much for the great meal.  When I buy my husband a little treat, he says "Thanks Honey".  When I drop my son off at school in the morning, he says, "Thanks for the ride".   Whenever my dog gets a treat, I can see the thankfulness in his tail as it wags.  
 
When we are appreciated and someone expresses their gratitude, it makes us feel good.  What are you thankful for?
 
Thanks for reading my blog, I hope you enjoy it. 
 
~Angela

2 comments:

Aaron + Kayti said...

angela, thanks for the comment on my blog! i have been meaning to write you back for awhile and you are right, i really like your blog. its about time this blogging world was filled with some thing other than interior design desires and fashion wants.

thanks for your words of inspiration!

Angela G. Gentile said...

Thank you! Glad you like it.