Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Madonna fills TV viewers with Glee


A fun program on TV these days, is called, Glee.  It's based on a high school that performs music and dancing.  The "Power of Madonna" episode was aired recently and it was sure fun to watch my favourite artists' music, from a span of over 25 years or so, be brought to life by some young (and not so young) talented actors, dancers and singers.  I especially liked the powerful message of equality between the sexes and the message of empowerment for girls of all ages.  It was a fun trip and I hope that if you missed it, that you can catch it on youtube.com or download this episode from the internet. 

I am one of Madonna's greatest fans, and I really enjoyed what this episode of Glee did with her music and cultural messages.

" I'd like to think I am taking people on a journey; I am not just entertaining people,
but giving them something to think about when they leave." - Madonna 


~Angela

No comments: