Monday, April 12, 2010

On Top of the Moon


"If you cannot inspire a woman with love of you,
fill her above the brim with love of herself;
all that runs over will be yours." 
- Charles Caleb Colton

I was talking to a good friend the other day, and she was telling me about a new relationship she is in. I was telling her about my life, and how things seem to be going pretty good.  She told me that she and this new man in her life have so many common interests, and she has a really good feeling about their future together.  She said she hasn't felt like this about anyone for many years.  She told me, "I'm on top of the world - no, I'm on top of the Moon!".  I am so happy for her. 

Good, lasting, loving relationships can be hard to find.  When you find that special someone, it can make you feel complete.  Many new relationships start off where the two people spend most of their free time together.  Getting to know each other is important in these early stages of courtship.  Congratulations to those who have found their special someone.  May you remain "on top of the moon"!

~Angela

No comments: