Thursday, April 29, 2010

Head Massages by Hairdressers are Awesome!


"Massage is an important part of customer care, inducing a sense of wellbeing, improving the health of hair and skin, and enhancing and intensifying the effect of a product." - ASK Education, Schwartzkopf Professional

I remember once I told my hairdresser that I had a headache, and she gave me the best head massage and my headache went away. I have had the best head massages by hairdressers.  Next time you have to get your hair cut, make sure you pay attention to the way they scrub your scalp.  They have been trained in how to give a really great scalp/head massage. 

The last time I had my hair done, I had my hair shampooed and the massage I received was outstanding!  I felt pampered, relaxed and rejuvenated.  We all need to get our hair cut, so make sure you treat yourself to a great shampoo/head massage and enjoy every minute of it!

Have a great day!
~Angela

No comments: