Sunday, April 25, 2010

Celebrating One Month of Blogging!


***Blog as defined in Wiktionary:  
(Internet) website that allows users to reflect, share opinions, and discuss various topics in the form of an online journal while readers may comment on posts. Entries typically appear in reverse chronological order.***

Today I want to acknowledge that I have been an official "blogger" for one month.  This whole new venture started for me when my son said, "Mom, why don't you start a blog?".  When life gets you down, and you want to turn things around, blogging is definitely an option that can help.   The word blog actually is a short-form for the term, "weblog".  Personal, online diaries or journals started this revolution in the mid-90's.  I've noticed since I have been blogging (31 posts ago), I am happier, more focused on the positive, and things are looking up.  I hope to continue to blog and I hope to continue to plant seeds of optimism and happiness throughout the web. 

What I ask of you, Dear Reader, is if you can think of anything I can do to make these blogs more entertaining or useful, or if you can think of any other kind of improvement, please let me know.

Thanks for being there, and I enjoy sharing with you.

~Angela (Blogger Extraodinaire in the making)

No comments: