Tuesday, September 3, 2013

One Direction Music Videos

The other day, my daughter and I went to the theatre to see a fun 3D movie about an English-Irish pop boy band called, "One Direction: This is Us".  These 5 young men were brought together by Simon Cowell and they got their start on the television show X Factor UK.  In this movie, they did a couple of songs that really stood out for me.  Here are two of their music videos I wanted to share with you.

Their fans are called, "Directioners, by the way.  I think I am a Directioner now.

The first song, called, "Little Things," is very romantic.  It's a simple and pure love song, played with guitar.

The second song I wanted to share, is "Kiss You." It's a fun, upbeat song where the guys are having fun.  Has a bit of a rock and roll feel to it.  Can't help but smile.  Reminds me of something the Beatles would do if they were performing in this day and age.

One of their most famous songs is called, "What Makes You Beautiful."

For more information on their history and success, check out One Direction on Wikipedia

Have a great day!

Angela G. Gentile

No comments: