Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Ways to Say I Love You



I came across this "must read article" called, 742 Ways to Say I Love You.  I admit, I haven't read through all 742 ways, but I am sure there are lots of great ideas.

Watching the sunset together (#29),
PDA - Public Displays of Affection (#36), and
Try to tell your partner often that you love them.  Even if the are right after another (#734).

I really like #496 - Make your woman Queen for an evening.  Spoil her.  

There are lots of ideas, even in the "love" department, if you know what I mean ;-)

Check out the full article here:

http://gamobandolo.blogspot.ca/2011/07/742-ways-to-say-i-love-you-must-read.html

Have an awesome day!

Angela Gentile

(Edited to take out StumbleUpon as this original source doesn't exist.)

No comments: