Friday, December 16, 2011

Mishap on Flight 293

Photo credit:  http://tiny.cc/9vl9f

Mishap on Flight 293

A plane was taking off from Kennedy Airport.

After it reached a comfortable cruising altitude, the Captain made an announcement over the intercom, "Ladies and gentlemen, this is your Captain speaking. Welcome to Flight Number 293, non-stop from New York to Los Angeles. The weather ahead is good and therefore we should have a smooth and uneventful flight. Now sit back and relax -- OH MY GOD!"  Silence followed.

After a few minutes, the Captain came back on the intercom and said, "Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm so sorry if I scared you earlier, but while I was talking, the flight attendant brought me a cup of coffee and spilt it in my lap. You should see the front of my pants!"

A passenger in coach said, "That's nothing, he should see the back of mine."


 
 
Have an awesome day!
 
~ Angela Gentile
 
(P.S.  The picture above has nothing to do with the joke - I just liked this picture!)

No comments: