Wednesday, October 5, 2011

It's A Girl!


One of the sweetest joys in life is the much anticipated arrival of a new baby.

A new baby has come into my life, and I am overjoyed!  My brother and his wife have given birth to a beautiful little baby girl.  Although I have a lot of nieces and nephews on my husband's side, I have never had one on my side of the family until now.  This baby is different because I am related to her, by blood.  Funny how I see a resemblance of myself in her.  It is so exciting to have a new family member.  I am one proud Auntie and I love her to pieces already (and I haven't even met her yet).  I have seen pictures and we have video-chatted on Skype, and I'll get to meet her in person really soon.  I went shopping for baby clothes, and it is so much fun picking out little outfits for her.  She makes me happy.

Here are some of my favourite baby sayings:

Children reinvent the world for you. - Susan Sarandon

Making the decision to have a child is momentous.  It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. - Elizabeth Stone

Babies are such a nice way to start people. - Don Herold

A baby will be much more work than you could have ever expected, but it will bring you much more joy than you could have ever imagined. - Angela Gentile

I'll leave you with this - Top 10 Funny Baby Videos on YouTube:



Enjoy!  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWHpcKXt-qQ&feature=related

Have a great day!

~ Angela Gentile

No comments: