Monday, September 12, 2011

Remembering 9/11

I have been thinking a lot about what happened that tragic morning, September 11, 2001.  I remember where I was when I received the news.  I think about how the world has changed.  I think about the families who were left behind.  I feel sorry for those who died and suffered. 

Ten years later we see a strong, united country.  Those horrendous events were re-lived over our televisions as we remembered all who died, survived and mourn.  What we did see come of all this was an outpouring of love and support for our fellow human beings.  I remember the event like it happened yesterday.  The emotions are still there. 

Ground Zero Spirit (2001)
Tourist Guy Email Hoax (2001)
Reflect.  2001-2011
Makes me very thankful and appreciate every day I have with my family, friends and loved ones.  Makes me hope and wish for an end to war and suffering.  Makes me want to focus on the bright side of life.

Peace.

~ Angela Gentile

No comments: