Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Best Workout Music

I had one of the best cardiovascular workouts on the Precor Total Body Crossramp machine.  It's an elliptical trainer (or crosstrainer) and it gives you a very good workout.  You can go forwards and backwards on it, and you can adjust the Crossramp (incline) and the Resistance.  The machine I was working out on was the Precor EFx 576i Total Body Crossramp.

It's been said that you have a better workout if you do it to music.  I had my earbuds on and was keeping rhythm with the music. I worked out for more than one hour and the machine said I burned over 700 calories.  That's a good workout for me!

I would like to share with you some of the best workout music that I have in my mp3 player right now, and hope it inspires you to listen to some upbeat, sweat-inducing tunes to help you with your workouts. Some songs are oldies and a lot are newer.  Most songs are Top 40 and there's a mixture of dance, pop and hip hop.  Here they are, in no particular order:

I Love New York - Madonna
Do You Remember - Jay Sean
OMG - Usher
Take It Off - Ke$ha
I Know You Want Me - Pitbull
Meet Me Halfway - Black Eyed Peas
Dynamite - Taio Cruz
Wakin' Up in Vegas - Katy Perry
I Gotta Feelin' - Black Eyed Peas
Rock Your Body - Black Eyed Peas
Eeenie Meenie - Justin Bieber
Fire Burning -Sean Kingston
Celebration - Madonna
Forever - Chris Brown
Womanizer - Brittany Spears
Hung Up - Madonna
Poker Face - Lady Gaga
Big Girls You Are Beautiful - Mika
Bad Romance - Lady Gaga
Teenage Dream - Katy Perry
Hot 'n Cold - Katy Perry
Tik Tok - Ke$ha
Break Your Heart - Taio Cruz
Can't Be Tamed - Miley Cyrus
All the Lovers - Kylie Monogue
Your Love is My Drug - Ke$ha
Sex Bomb (Dance Remix) - TomJones
Billy Jean - Michael Jackson
Club Can't Handle Me - Flo Rida
Evacuate the Dancefloor - Cascada
Good Girls Go Bad - Cobra Starship
Please Don't Stop the Music - Rihanna
Jump - Madonna
3 - Brittany Spears
Telephone - Beyonce
Turn It Up - Stereos
Just Dance - Lady Gaga
Bullet Proof - La Roux
Hotel Room - Pitbull
Cha Ching - Henley]
DJ Got Us Falling in Love Again - Usher

For your cool down, try:
Just the Way You Are - Bruno Mars
Beautiful World (We're All Here) - Jim Brickman and Adam Crossley
You're Beautiful - James Blunt

I hope you can enjoy some of this upbeat music.  You can dance, sing, exercise, have fun!

Let me know if there are any other songs that you find fun and motivating.

Cheers!


~ Angela Gentile

No comments: