Thursday, September 16, 2010

It Feels So Good When I Stop

I want to describe a feeling that I have when I stop doing something that I don't want to be doing anymore.  Call it "relief", "freedom", "joy" or just plain old "happiness".  I experience this feeling when I am finished my work-out at the gym, arrive home at the end of the day, or finish a course that I have taken.  I have felt this feeling most significantly recently when I changed careers.  I am so happy that I am not doing my old job anymore, that I think I would be happy doing anything!

Think of something that you do that does not bring about the most pleasant feelings.  Then think about how it feels when you stop. Awesome!

Have you experienced the "it feels so good when I stop" feeling lately? 

Have a fantastic day!

~ Angela Gentile

No comments: