Thursday, March 22, 2012

Pinterest for Fun

Doggy Cupcakes Lookalike

File:Pinterest Logo.svg


I have been enjoying Pinterest.com these days. It is a pinboard-styled social photo sharing website.  


Above is an example of a picture I found on Pinterest.  It's originally from the site called, http://www.theentertainingelf.com/animals/doggy-cupcakes-lookalike/



From Wikipedia:

Pinterest allows users to create and manage theme-based image collections.  The site's mission statement is to "connect everyone in the world through the 'things' they find interesting." The website has proven especiallay popular among women.


Check out Pinterest.com for great pictures and links.  I have started with a number of boards, and it's lots of fun.  It's like when I was younger and I had scrapbooks.  It's almost guaranteed that you'll find something that will make your day.


Cheers,
Angela Gentile

No comments: