Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Some Thoughts on Happiness



Happiness is something that most of us pursue and desire.  I found a great video on YouTube, How YOU can be Happier!, and I thought you may enjoy it.  Gives us a lot to think about.  Check it out (time 3:45).

I was at the bookstore not too long ago, and I noticed that there are so many books written on "happiness".  There is one book in particular that I have yet to read, called, "The Happiness Project".  It looks really good, and I am intrigued by the fact that this book is also connected to a blog

"The Happiness Project is the engaging, relatable and inspiring result of the author's twelve-month adventure in becoming a happier person. Written with a wicked sense of humour and sharp insight, Gretchen Rubin's story will inspire readers to embrace the pleasure in their lives and remind them how to have fun."

I commend the author Gretchen Rubin for a job well done. 


Are you happy, right now?  Doing what you love and enjoy?  Spreading love and joy to others?  Do something today that will make you feel happy.

Have a happy day!

~Angela

2 comments:

Lizzie's Insomnia said...

The You Tube video is inspiring...thank you for sharing

Angela G. Gentile said...

You're welcome! Glad you enjoyed it.